Health And AccidentalPersonal Accident Insurance
Table of ContentsPersonal Accident Policy
Need More Info? Get on a call with us.
Personal Accident Policy
Accidents are unforeseen and inevitable. Everybody is always at risk - on the roads, at work, while travelling, or even inside your own home. Some unfortunate accidental occurrence might bring a substantial financial burden to you and your family. As you cannot guard against all uncertainties and mis happenings of life, therefore Personal Accident Insurance ensures the financial stability for you and your family in the event of an accident.
The policy covers physical injuries, bodily burns and accidental death. If the accident leads to the untimely death of the Insured, this policy will provide financial security to the Insured's family members. The policy also covers eventualities where though the insured person survives an accident, he is crippled for the rest or part of his life. In such cases, the policy will pay a fixed percentage of sum insured depending upon the type of disablement.
- Personal Accident Insurance also provides for expenses associated with accidents.
- In case of the accidental death of the insured, 100% of the sum insured is paid to the nominee.
- 100% of the sum insured is paid in case the insured losses vital limbs.
- Half of the sum assured is paid out to the insured in case of partial permanent disablement.
- A certain percentage of the sum assured will be paid to the insured in case of temporary complete disability.
- The policy also offers coverage for the Insured's broken bone due to an accident,
- This policy protects against burns arising due to an accident.
Add on Covers
- Education Benefit
- Employment Benefit
- Ambulance Benefit
- Cumulative Benefit
- Compensation for clothing damaged in an accident
- Expenses for the carriage of the dead body
- Modification allowance
- Family transportation
- Venereal disease
- Influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs
- War and nuclear risks
In case of any eventuality leading to a claim under the policy.
This policy provides complete cover in the event of death or disablement of the insured due to accidents occurring anywhere in the world.
There are four types of claims we can file under the policy:
- Accidental Death
- Permanent Total Disability
- Permanent Partial Disability
- Temporary Total Disability
Accidental Death claim documents checklist
- Claim form
- Death Certificate
- FIR/MLC/Police Final report/Railway Guard Memo (In case of a Railway accident)
- Post Mortem Report/Viscera Report/Certificate from treating doctor giving proximate cause of Death.
- If Medical expenses are to be claimed - Medical bills and cash memos, Doctor's Prescriptions, and hospital Discharge summary
- AML Documents (address and id proof) and KYC form
- ID Proof of the Nominee & Deceased.
Why Choose PrishaPolicy
5 Reasons why you should choose us to be your policy issuing partner of choice. Allow us to tell you why we are one of the fastest growing insurance brokers.
For us, you always come first. Our products and services are designed to find the best coverage for all.
A Decade of Market Leadership
Our teams expertise and experience makes them the perfect guides in choosing a policy that fits your needs.
Reliable and Consistent
Rest assured that everything will be taken care of without a glitch. From shortlisting to claims processing & delivering promises without a hitch.
Guided Policy Assistance
Our experts are forever ready to assist you through each policy detail with a fine-tooth comb.
Our DNA prompts - Sales is incomplete without timely support. From start to end, we facilitate smooth processing from lodging to settlement.