Other InsurancesHousehold Policy
Table of ContentsHouseholder Policy
Need More Info? Get on a call with us.
A home is the place of innumerable memories; no money is better spent than what is invested on your home. Thus, safeguarding your home from unforeseen events becomes a priority and the best way can be securing with householder policy. This is a package policy specially designed to meet the insurance requirements of a householder by combining all risk under a single policy.
Householder Policy is the policy which protects the home-owners against damage and losses that affect their property and belongings. The householder's insurance is a package policy with available coverage spread over difference sections, this policy mainly covers perils like Fire , Earthquake, hailstorm, thunderstorms, theft, and breakdown of electrical and electronic appliances.
- Protection against earthquakes, floods.
- Cover against terrorism.
- Cover against fire and allied perils.
- Protection against cyclone, storm, hurricane, etc.
- All risk jewelry cover.
- Additional rent for alternate accommodation.
- Fire & Allied Perils
- Coverage for building
- Covers contents of the dwelling belonging to the proposer and his/her family members permanently residing with him/her.
- Fire, Lightening, Explosion of gas in domestic appliances
- Bursting and overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes.
- Damage caused by Aircraft
- Riot, Strike, Malicious or Terrorist Act
- Earthquake, Fire and/or Shock, subsidence and Landslide (including Rockslide) damage
- Flood, Inundation, Storm, Tempest, Typhoon, Hurricane, Cyclone.
- Impact damage
- Burglary Theft & House Breaking
- All Risks (Jewelry & Valuables)
- Plate Glass
- Breakdown of Domestic appliances
- T.V. Set (ALL RISKS)
- Pedal Cycles
- Covers loss or damage to pedal cycles by:
- Fire & allied perils
- Burglary, housebreaking, theft
- Accidental external means
- Third party personal injury or Third-party property damage
- Accompanied Baggage Insurance
- Personal Accident
- Public Liability
- Damage as a consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution etc.
- Any damage due to confiscation, commandeering, acquisition or destruction by the order of any government or lawfully constituted authority
- Any damage directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity
- Depreciation and damage caused by wear and tear or gradual deterioration.
- Damage to property and contents due to pollution of any kind
In the event of loss, following are immediate actions to be taken
To intimate to the insurer the occurrence of loss, submit estimate of loss.
- To take all steps to reduce and minimize the extent of loss / damage and liability.
- To extend full co-operation to the insurer and the surveyor appointed for completion of the survey work and for proper assessment of the loss.
- Provide documents such as, claim form, claim bill, copy of Policy etc.
- Keep the damaged property under the safe custody until advised by the surveyor / insurer regarding its disposal.
- Identification of the subject matter insured.
Why Choose PrishaPolicy
5 Reasons why you should choose us to be your policy issuing partner of choice. Allow us to tell you why we are one of the fastest growing insurance brokers.
For us, you always come first. Our products and services are designed to find the best coverage for all.
A Decade of Market Leadership
Our teams expertise and experience makes them the perfect guides in choosing a policy that fits your needs.
Reliable and Consistent
Rest assured that everything will be taken care of without a glitch. From shortlisting to claims processing & delivering promises without a hitch.
Guided Policy Assistance
Our experts are forever ready to assist you through each policy detail with a fine-tooth comb.
Our DNA prompts - Sales is incomplete without timely support. From start to end, we facilitate smooth processing from lodging to settlement.