Travel InsuranceGroup Travel Insurance
Table of ContentsGroup Multi Trip Insurance Policy
Need More Info? Get on a call with us.
Group Multi Trip Insurance Policy
Group travel insurance is meant for employers/groups for their employees/ members frequently visit overseas, they can buy a policy that will cover a group of people, you might be traveling for a business meeting, conference, training program's or to take part in activities overseas with your club, either way, using travel insurance for groups, rather than everyone buying their policy, is likely to save you money. Group Multi-Trip travel policy provides coverage that protects group travelers against unexpected events such as trip cancellation, trip interruption, emergency medical situations, and terrorism in departure and destination cities. Group Multi-Trip travel policy has also been specifically designed for frequent travelers in groups.
- Low Premium: Premiums are relatively lower in group travel insurance plans as compared to individual policies for individual members. This makes them more affordable and worth buying, so they deal with the financial burden brought about by travel contingencies.
- Peace of Mind: A group travel policy offers exhaustive coverage, bringing in a great peace of mind for one and all of the travelling group.
- Convenience: Sudden emergencies can disrupt the trip for the entire group traveling together. In such cases, the financial burden is taken care of by a comprehensive group travel policy, sparing the group head and or the members of the ensuing financial hassles.
- Health Cover
- Medical Expenses
- Dental treatment
- Hospital Daily Allowance
- Total Loss of Baggage Including Delay of Baggage
- Hijack Distress Allowance
- Loss of Passport
- Financial Emergency Assistance Cover
- Personal Liability
- Personal Accident
- Countries covered
- Trip cancellation, trip curtailment, and trip delay
- Political Risk and Catastrophe Evacuation
- Emergency Travel Expenses - Replacement of colleague abroad
- International Driving License Loss
- Natural Disaster
- Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Acts of Terrorism
- Sports and Adventure Activities
- Any treatment that might be the key reason or one of the reasons for overseas travel.
- Any treatment that can be delayed, according to the attending doctor and the overseas administrator, till the policyholder returns to India.
- War (including the war that has not officially been declared), invasion, civil war, an act of foreign enemies; insurrection, rebellion, mutiny or revolution; usurped power (military or otherwise), capture, seizure, restraint, arrest, or detainment; nationalization, confiscation or requisition; or damage caused by or due to the order of any public local authority or government; and acts of terrorism, except Hijack Relief.
- Any reckless, intentional or criminal activity, use or abuse of alcohol and/or drugs, or attempted suicide.
- Participation in air force, military or naval operations, either as a military exercise or as war games, or actual engagement with a foreign or domestic enemy.
- Losses are caused by attempted or actual commission or participation by the policyholder in illegal activities or attempted or actual violation of the law, including resisting arrest.
- HIV/AIDS and all concomitant health conditions.
- Loss or damage to the insured's passport as a result of the confiscation or detention by customs, police, or any other authority.
- A loss which is not reported to the appropriate police authority within 24 hours of the discovery of the loss, and in respect of which an official report has not been obtained.
- Loss caused by the insured's failure to take reasonable steps to guard against the loss of passport.
- In the event of loss, the following are immediate actions to be taken
- To intimate to the insurer the occurrence of loss, submit a full statement in writing of the claim, provide the nature and extent of loss, and also the estimate of loss. Any delay in intimation might jeopardize the claim as the insurer may express an inability in accepting liability of the loss/damage.
- To take all steps to reduce and minimize the extent of loss/damage and liability.
- Proximate the cause of the loss and assess the type/extent and whether it is within the scope of the policy.
- To extend full co-operation to the insurer and the surveyor appointed for completion of the survey work and for proper assessment of the loss.
- Produce all such records and proof as may be required by the surveyor or the
- The insurer for arriving at the extent of loss and the liability under the policy.
- Provide documents such as claim form, claim bill, copy of Policy, etc.
- Identification of the subject-matter insured.
Why Choose PrishaPolicy
5 Reasons why you should choose us to be your policy issuing partner of choice. Allow us to tell you why we are one of the fastest growing insurance brokers.
For us, you always come first. Our products and services are designed to find the best coverage for all.
A Decade of Market Leadership
Our teams expertise and experience makes them the perfect guides in choosing a policy that fits your needs.
Reliable and Consistent
Rest assured that everything will be taken care of without a glitch. From shortlisting to claims processing & delivering promises without a hitch.
Guided Policy Assistance
Our experts are forever ready to assist you through each policy detail with a fine-tooth comb.
Our DNA prompts - Sales is incomplete without timely support. From start to end, we facilitate smooth processing from lodging to settlement.
Questions You Might Have
Travel insurance is also required in numerous nations when travelling, including the United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, France, Germany, and Belgium. However, whether travelling domestically or internationally, it is suggested that you obtain a travel insurance policy.