Travel InsuranceMulti Trip Insurance
Table of Contents
Need More Info? Get on a call with us.
Are you a travel enthusiast? Does your job include multiple trips abroad? If your answer to any of these questions is yes, then you should consider switching to Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance Plan . A huge advantage of this policy is that you are covered continuously and don't have to buy a new policy each time you travel - which is often a last-minute headache.
What is Multi trip Insurance ?
Multi-trip insurance, also known as annual travel insurance, is a type of insurance policy that covers multiple trips within a specific period of time. This type of insurance is ideal for frequent travelers who travel for business or pleasure and want to have peace of mind knowing they are protected in case of unexpected events. In this article, we will explore the benefits of multi-trip insurance and what to look for when choosing a policy.
Loss of paasport
Total loss of checked-in bagagge
Delay of checked-in bagagge
Daily Allowance in case of Hospitalisation
Trip Cancellation & Interruption
Emergency Cash Advance
Hijack Distress Allowance
Key-Benefits of Multi-Trip Insurance
- Cost Savings: If you travel frequently, purchasing a multi-trip insurance policy can save you money in the long run compared to buying individual policies for each trip. With a multi-trip policy, you pay one premium for the entire year, regardless of how many trips you take.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Multi-trip insurance policies offer comprehensive coverage, which includes medical expenses, trip cancellations, lost luggage, and other unforeseen events that can disrupt your travel plans.
- Convenience: A multi-trip insurance policy eliminates the need to purchase insurance every time you embark on a journey, which can be a significant time-saver and alleviate the hassle of obtaining insurance frequently, particularly for those who travel frequently.
- Flexibility: Multi-trip policies are often customizable, allowing you to choose the level of coverage you need for your specific travel needs. You can also choose the duration of the policy, from a few months to a year.
Along with knowing the coverage options under an annual multi-trip insurance plan, it is very important to know and understand the exclusions as well. Here are a few examples of what is not covered under the annual multi-trip policy:
- The insured wouldn’t be covered for any pre-existing medical condition, unless it is a very serious or life-threatening disease.
- Any expense arising out of the following situations will not be covered
- Suicide or attempt to suicide
- Venereal diseases
- Self-inflicted injuries or illnesses
- Stress, depression, or anxiety
- Any mental ailment
- HIV AIDS
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Any eventualities if travelling against the advice of the doctor
- Any expenses will not be covered if travelling to get treated abroad
- No coverage will be provided if the insured is suffering from a terminal disease
- Any expenses incurred due to theft or loss of passport due to carelessness or negligence or if the loss or theft is not reported to the local police.
- Coverage will not be provided for the circumstances arising out of war or nuclear threat in the country where the insured is travelling
- Any expenses related to any kind of emergency after the insured has returned to India, will not be covered under this insurance
In the case of claim, the specified documents shall have to be forwarded to the Assistance Service Provider within a period of 30 days from the date of return to the Country of Residence of the Insured person. In case the Trip is terminated any time before the completion of the Trip covered hereunder, the Insured shall submit all the documents as soon as such termination shall take place, but before 30 days from the date of such termination.
Why Choose PrishaPolicy
5 Reasons why you should choose us to be your policy issuing partner of choice. Allow us to tell you why we are one of the fastest growing insurance brokers.
For us, you always come first. Our products and services are designed to find the best coverage for all.
A Decade of Market Leadership
Our teams expertise and experience makes them the perfect guides in choosing a policy that fits your needs.
Reliable and Consistent
Rest assured that everything will be taken care of without a glitch. From shortlisting to claims processing & delivering promises without a hitch.
Guided Policy Assistance
Our experts are forever ready to assist you through each policy detail with a fine-tooth comb.
Our DNA prompts - Sales is incomplete without timely support. From start to end, we facilitate smooth processing from lodging to settlement.
Questions You Might Have
Travel insurance is also required in numerous nations when travelling, including the United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, France, Germany, and Belgium. However, whether travelling domestically or internationally, it is suggested that you obtain a travel insurance policy.